Sunday, October 31, 2021

Halloween 2021

Can’t believe October is over. Our past week has been filled with activities celebrating the holiday. 
Last Sunday was the Chris Halloween party at Hollee and Jonah’s place. The little kids, Annika, Channing, Oaklee and Raven, had a good time playing the Halloween games Grandma had for them. The older kids, Kayleeya, Paige, Issy, Canyon (Issy’s boyfriend), Aspen, Colten, Alijah, and Jeramiah, played along and had their own fun. The olders really enjoyed playing Jack TV. We were able to get a selfie of everyone there, well except Zac cause he went home sick. 



























Wednesday I pulled Colten out of class for physical therapy because our Broncos player would be there at the same time. Gubler’s Physical Therapy was kind enough to alert me when Joe changed days. They really went out of their way to make the meeting happen. Anyway, Joe Duncan talked to Colten for about 20 mins before we went to do our own physical therapy. We got a signature but forgot a picture. Joe said to meet again next Friday for a picture. Colten was super happy and enjoyed talking to an NFL player, even if Joe only played in the pre-season. 


Wednesday was also Annika’s 9th birthday so we did a little family party for her and gave her gifts. She wanted fish stick tacos for dinner and stuff to paint on canvas. 






Friday was wear you costume to school day. Colten tried to get away with his mask on I don’t think he got away in too many classes but gym. Both schools had fun Halloween activities at the end of the day. Then I drove Aspen to Audra’s for her sleepover and Halloween. I had dropped Colten off to hang out with RJ, from his team, at a trunk or treat activity in St George.  He had a good time hanging out and getting candy. On Friday evening, Zac and I went to watch Annika and Channing dance in their school Halloween performance. They were both cute. 





On Saturday, Colten and Zac headed to work early in the morning. Zac got a call saying that Channing had slammed Annika’s finger in the door so Zac took off quickly to help out. I picked up Colten at lunchtime to go to Wal-Mart and get lunch. Zac returned and Annika’s finger wasn’t broken just bruised. So that was good news. Colten made arrangements to go trick-or-treating with RJ and some teammates. So he got picked up early in the evening to go do that. Zac and I headed to St George To go to PetSmart, Chick-fil-a and Lowe’s. Zac is getting 6 more reptiles this weekend so he need to get supplies. We then picked up Aspen and Colten for the evening. 

Sunday, Colten and I had fun while Zac and Aspen went to pick up reptiles. Colten and I watched the Broncos game but also had to get Pascal (our male chameleon) back into his tank. We currently have him in a larger tank but it doesn't have a door to keep him in. He is getting out more and more but today he got in the kitchen window so Colten and I had to move him. Neither of us want to hold him so Zac told us to scare him onto a stick which worked. 



No comments:

Post a Comment