Sunday, March 14, 2021

Kiddos Spring Break 2021

 This year Spring Break started off great for the kiddos.  They were able to go over to Grandma and Grandpa's for the weekend.  They spent some time at Paula's shredding paper and earning money and lunch.  They were able to attend worship service via zoom.  Colten tried to attend his presidency meeting via zoom as well but the internet wasn't having it.  So they proceeded on to their Sunday activities which included talking with their dad, playing games with the cousins and grandma and playing games on their phones.  Apparently Grandma and Grandpa's second toilet leaked so Jay came over to help replace it.  

On Monday, I got to take my semi annual trip to the Infusion Clinic to get my Ocrevus medicine.  The full dose infusion takes a good 5 1/2 - 6 hours to get.  I made myself at home with the nurses and my computer.  I did get two parts of my project done while there since I took the day off of work.  I did get a pretty awesome salad and cake bites free of charge.  Not sure if it was my lucky day or if she knew I was already there for a while but it was much appreciated.  And I definitely got the Loorna Doone cookies with peanut butter...yummy!










I met up with Zac after I was done and we headed over to get the kids.  The kids had just returned from an ATV ride and sparked an interest for Colten to get his ATV license.

I was able to get the kids 2020 blog books on 50% off...so buy one get one free.  Colten wasn't so happy when I said he couldn't read it until  I got a picture with him but he finally came around.






Since it was Spring Break Zac's girls didn't come over on Tuesday so I went over to Hollee's to watch Raven.  She started to cry when Hollee left but eventually came around.  That is until she tripped and knocked her head on the corner of the door, then she got mad.  But I got her calmed down and took her on a wagon ride around the block.  Man, the hill at Hollee's house is a brutal one when you are pulling a toddler behind you.

Friday and Saturday brought a lot of snow to southern Utah that was welcomed but not really.  We need the moisture for sure but not a fan of the white stuff falling for a couple of hours.  The good news is that it fell mainly in the morning and the sun came out and melted it away.

Friday we sold our suburban while the kids were busy watching a movie.  Saturday, Zac took four of the kids to St. George while I finished my project and played Harry Potter Scene It with Aspen.


Other than a little too much screen I think the Spring Break was good for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment